Three core values form the focus of our work: quality, reliability and accessibility. The client must always receive concrete, accurate and valuable advice. The client must always be able to rely on us delivering what we promise. The client must always be able to reach us.
As a service company, we view reliability and accessibility as being essential. Reliability does not only imply that we deliver what we promise but also never to lower our integrity and ethics. Loyalty and professional confidentiality towards our clients are fundamental values of G&D, as is our independence, which eliminates the risk of conflicts of interest. We strive to develop long and close relationships with our clients. The accessibility implies that when we are not available we always call back. Quality, always providing top-class legal advice and services, is achieved by:
- Always acting in the client's best interest
- Always adapting our advice to the client's business and specific needs
- Forming teams specially selected for the individual matter
- Ensuring that each member of the team does what he or she is best at
- Guaranteeing the quality of our work through active partner participation
- Acting in a professional, proactive, and business-like manner in each matter
- Always endeavouring and maintaining a leading edge within our practise areas
- Recruiting the best young lawyers in Sweden
- Continuously developing the skills and expertise of our employees
Gernandt & Danielsson is not one of the largest law firms in Sweden in terms of the number of offices and employees. However, we are one of the largest law firms in Sweden in terms of the size of our cases, transactions, proceedings or clients. We are engaged in the largest cases and by the largest clients as we always strive, based on our three core values, to be the best commercial law firm in Sweden.
We also strive to be the best work place for commercial lawyers in Sweden. This of course is a goal in itself. However, it is also of significance to our clients that the firm is an excellent and enjoyable work place; so that we can recruit, retain, and inspire the most skilful lawyers in order to provide the high-quality legal advice expected from our clients.