Are we right for you?
We place high demands on our employees, but we are also keen for our employees to grow and develop. Therefore, it's not just a question of you being right for us – we also have to be right for you.
This is what we offer:
- We believe in meritocracy. It is your work effort, not your background, that determines your success at our firm.
- We have built up a unique quality culture over a period of 20 years in which knowledge, attention to detail and a questioning approach are highly valued.
- We work in small, informal teams in which senior lawyers are actively involved in the matters. As a new associate, you will be close to the centre of the team and will have a unique schooling in how to act as an adviser in complex transactions, disputes and investigations.
- We provide first-rate training in commercial law and legal ethics, as well as business accounts, negotiation techniques, project management and English.
- Even though we work on large, complex and prestigious matters, the firm is not so big as to prevent us all from getting to know each other.
- We have a large amount of international work and cooperate closely with leading law firms in e.g. the United States, the United Kingdom and the rest of Scandinavia.
- We offer very competitive employment terms.