1 July 2015

Gernandt & Danielsson advises Volati in the acquisition of Lomond Industrier

Volati AB (publ), through its subsidiary Volati Parts AB, acquires 74 per cent of the shares in Lomond Industrier from Lomond Invest AB.

Volati acquires 74 per cent of the shares and the remaining 26 per cent of the shares is part of a reinvestment program. The total purchase price for all the shares amounts to approximately SEK 525 million. The acquisition is conditional on approval by the Swedish Competition Authority, which is expected during Q3 2015.
Lomond Industrier is a Malmö-based group of companies with the Nordic hardware and building material retailers as primary customers. For 2014 Lomond Industrier's revenue amounted to SEK 1,047 million with an operating profit of approximately SEK 88 million.

Volati is a Swedish industrial group that acquires and develops companies with focus on long-term creation of value. Before this acquisition, Volati consists of seven sub-groups with operations in 15 countries, with a total revenue of approximately SEK 1.7 billion during 2014.

Gernandt & Danielsson advises Volati with a team consisting of Partner Mikael Borg, Counsels Rolf Larsson (Competition) and Joakim Brännström (Environmental), Senior Associates Björn Svensson (Financing) Corinne Ekman (M&A) och Erik Sandgren (IPR) and Associates Gabriel Zsiga (M&A), Helén Landenberg (M&A), Elin Eliasson (Competition), Simon Söderholm (Employment), Karin Källström (Environmental), Erik Svärd (M&A) and Jeanette Jönsson (M&A).

Print