Charlotta is a partner at Gernandt & Danielsson and has a long experience as counsel in dispute resolution – primarily arbitrations – as well as in general corporate and M&A. Her dispute resolution practice covers Swedish and international commercial arbitration and litigation. Charlotta's experience includes disputes in a wide range of areas and industries, but with a particular focus on M&A, sale of goods, licensing and insurance.
Charlotta is regularily appointed arbitrator. She has served as both chair and party-appointed arbitrator in institutional and ad hoc arbitrations in complex commercial disputes involving most recently Swedish, German, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, American, Chinese (mainland and Hong-Kong), Russian and Swiss parties. Charlotta is since several years ranked by Chambers & Partners in the area of Dispute Resolution.
Charlotta serves on the prestigious board of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce. She is also a member of the Executive Committee of the Swedish Arbitration Association (SAA) and, since 2010, a member of the Disciplinary Committee of the Swedish Bar Association.
"extremely skilled and very easy to work with." - Chambers Global 2018
- Charlotta Falkman
- Gernandt & Danielsson AdvokatbyrÃ¥ KB
- WORK Direct: +46 8 670 66 21
- CELL Mobile: +46 734 15 26 21
- INTERNET E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct: +46 8 670 64 53
Mobile: +46 734 15 24 53
- Dispute Resolution
- Company Law
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Compliance and Investigations
- Gernandt & Danielsson since 1997 (Partner 2007)
- Law clerk, Södra Roslags District Court, 1996–1997
- Trainee, Vinge, 1995
- Arbitrator training, 2010 (arranged by the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce and the Swedish Arbitration Association, SAA)
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 1995
- Swiss and French corporate law and Swiss banking law, Université de Lausanne, Switzerland, 1993–1994
- Member of the editorial committee of the legal journal "Svensk Juristtidning"
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association since 2000
- Member of the International Bar Association