Corinne has been a Partner at Gernandt & Danielsson since 2015 and has over eleven years’ experience in a range of corporate practice areas in a number of different sectors. Since 2013, she advises primarily in the area of private M&A as well as on general corporate law matters. In addition, Corinne advises on several types of commercial contracts. Corinne has also lectured in company law and had a client secondment at Ericsson.
- Corinne Ekman
- Gernandt & Danielsson AdvokatbyrÃ¥ KB
- WORK Direct: +46 8 670 66 23
- CELL Mobile: +46 734 15 26 23
- INTERNET E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct: +46 8 670 66 06
Mobile: +46 734 15 26 06
- Gernandt & Danielsson since 2007 (Partner 2015)
- Secondee, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, 2012–2013
- Trainee, Ross & Co. Solicitors, London, England, 2006
- LL.M., Umeå University, 2007
- Exchange student (Nordplus scholarship), Helsinki University, Finland, 2005–2006
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association since 2014
- Placed in the top ten in the ELSA WTO Moot Court Competition 2005/06
Co-author of the Swedish chapter in ‟Private Equity - jurisdictional comparisons” (2014) published in The European Lawyer reference series.