Data protection regulation has developed into a complex regulatory landscape that requires constant attention and adaptability.
We offer our clients bespoke advice on data protection regulation, including considerations involving other areas of regulatory compliance, such as the financial regulatory landscape, in order to ensure a holistic approach.
Our team also provides transactional data protection advice, including due diligence and support in M&A and other types of transactions. We have solid experience of managing complex data protection matters in both Swedish and international contexts.
Our services include:
- Drafting, reviewing, and assisting in the negotiation of data processing agreements and other types of agreements regulating data protection matters
- Analysing and assessing, among other things, the lawfulness of personal data processing
- Drafting, assessing, and reviewing information provision documentation
- Compliance programs, including the drafting and development of internal policy documents for compliance with data protection rules
- Transfers of personal data to third countries
- Assisting with the management and reporting of personal data breaches
- Data protection by design and by default
- Supporting data protection officers
- Data protection impact assessments and legitimate interest assessments
- Cookie management
- Training and education