Public procurement represents a significant percentage of Sweden’s GDP, and this percentage is expected to continue increasing. This area of law offers great opportunities for those who can navigate the current rules and gain commercial advantage.
Our lawyers have participated in several of the largest public procurements in Europe. Through our extensive experience, we work with our clients to traverse what may be a complex field of law to reach tangible results.
We provide qualified advice to suppliers and contracting authorities in all stages of the procurement process, from the analysis of documents and design of tenders to the procurement itself and issues related to the performance of the contract. Our lawyers also represent suppliers and authorities in appeals of procurements and in damages proceedings.
Our services include:
- Review and analysis of tender documents
- Design and quality assurance of tenders
- Assistance in negotiations
- Analysis of the legality of procurements
- Appeal of public procurements
- Issues regarding damages resulting from breaches of the procurement regulations