Company law often plays a fundamental role in our clients’ day-to-day business. In addition, our listed clients need to comply with increasingly comprehensive securities laws. We therefore offer state-of-the-art expertise in all types of corporate and securities law to company boards, management, and shareholders.
We have extensive experience advising on a wide spectrum of corporate issues. We also regularly provide advice on complex questions concerning the application of the various rules applicable to listed companies, such as the rules on market abuse, issuer regulations for various marketplaces, disclosure issues, and matters involving corporate governance and good practice in the stock market.
Our lawyers also assist clients with stock market matters at marketplaces, supervisory authorities, and the Swedish Securities Council.
Our services include:
- Establishment of subsidiaries
- General meetings
- Capital protection
- Minority shareholder protection
- Directors’ liability
- Application of the market abuse rules
- Providing information
- Corporate governance and good practice on the stock exchange market
- Stock market matters at marketplaces, supervisory authorities, and the Swedish Securities Council